Optical Components improvements generally call specific improvements of optical coatings. SESO introduce here, some examples of new coatings, developed for applications in its activity fields such as, space, defense, synchrotrons and high power laser programs, astronomy.
To answer to a need of coating, in a very wide wavelength range, from X rays to FAR IR:
- Metallic reflective coating for X Rays.
- Specific Aluminium coating for EUV up to 190 nm
- Dielectric coatings for wavelength broadband, double or triple bands (VIS + IR)
To answer to a need of High Level Laser damage:
- Hf/Metal coating (R and AR) to face energies up to 40J/cm2
To answer to a need of long lifetime for coatings submitted to stringent environmental conditions:
- enhanced silver coating for astronomical mirrors
- Hard Gold for Space applications
- Protected aluminium for solar simulators
To answer to a need of coating a large variety of substrates:
- R and AR coatings on Silicium, ZnS, ZnSe, Ge, Saphyr...
At least to answer to a need of high uniformity coatings and to realise coating on very large optical components, SESO recently installed a large coating machine able to work with optical components up to Φ 1100mm.