The Journal of Astronomical Telescopes, Instruments, and Systems (JATIS) covers development, testing, and application of telescopes, instrumentation, techniques, and systems for ground- and space-based astronomy.
Effect of barrier layer on moisture absorption of thin carbon-fiber-reinforced plastic mirror substrates
Hisamitsu Awaki at al.
Special Section on Detectors for Astronomy and Cosmology
Guest Editors: Shouleh Nikzad, Erika Hamden, Michael Hoenk, John MacKenty, Andrei Nomerotski, Chaz Shapiro, and Roger Smith
Video introduction to the journal
- Rigorous and timely peer review process
- Rapid, e-first publication of articles
- Professional copyediting and typesetting
- Free online color figures
- Free inclusion of videos and multimedia content
- 5 free downloads from the SPIE Digital Library for authors
- Open access publication option at a low cost
- Integration with Code Ocean, a cloud-based code development and publishing platform
Receive Email Alerts