The Journal of Biomedical Optics (JBO) is an open access journal that publishes peer-reviewed papers on the use of novel optical systems and techniques for improved health care and biomedical research.
JBO webinar: Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning in Biomedical Optics
Mark Anastasio, Frédéric Leblond, Baowei Fei
Cytotoxicity studies of an optoacoustic stimulation strategy for the development of laser-based hearing aids
L. Pillong et al.
Video introduction to the journal
- Rigorous, prompt peer review (median time from submission to first decision: 27 days)
- Rapid publication of articles (median time from acceptance to publication: 22 days)
- Professional copyediting and typesetting
- Immediate gold open access for all published papers
- NIH-funded articles deposited into PubMed Central at no charge
- Integration with Code Ocean, a cloud-based code development and publishing platform
- 5 free downloads from the SPIE Digital Library
Receive Email Alerts