The Journal of Biomedical Optics (JBO) is an open access journal that publishes peer-reviewed papers on the use of novel optical systems and techniques for improved health care and biomedical research.
Doppler optical coherence tomography for energy seal evaluation and comparison to visual evaluation
A.J. Marques et al.
Diffuse reflectance spectroscopy to monitor murine colorectal tumor progression and therapeutic response
A.I. Mundo et al.
Video introduction to the journal
- Rigorous, prompt peer review (median time from submission to first decision: 27 days)
- Rapid publication of articles (median time from acceptance to publication: 22 days)
- Professional copyediting and typesetting
- Immediate gold open access for all published papers
- NIH-funded articles deposited into PubMed Central at no charge
- Integration with Code Ocean, a cloud-based code development and publishing platform
- 5 free downloads from the SPIE Digital Library
Receive Email Alerts