The Journal of Biomedical Optics (JBO) is an open access journal that publishes peer-reviewed papers on the use of novel optical systems and techniques for improved health care and biomedical research.
Tutorial on laser speckle rheology: technology, applications, and opportunities
Z. Hajjarian and S.K. Nadkarni
Fluorescence lifetime imaging microscopy: fundamentals and advances in instrumentation, analysis, and applications
R. Datta et al.
Video introduction to the journal
- Rigorous, prompt peer review (median time from submission to first decision: 27 days)
- Rapid publication of articles (median time from acceptance to publication: 22 days)
- Professional copyediting and typesetting
- Immediate gold open access for all published papers
- NIH-funded articles deposited into PubMed Central at no charge
- Integration with Code Ocean, a cloud-based code development and publishing platform
- 5 free downloads from the SPIE Digital Library
Receive Email Alerts