The Journal of Electronic Imaging, copublished by IS&T and SPIE, publishes papers in all technology areas that make up the field of electronic imaging and are normally considered in the design, engineering, and applications of electronic imaging systems.
Palmprint identification performance improvement via patch-based binarized statistical image features
Salim Bendjoudi et al.
Video introduction to the journal
- Rigorous and prompt peer review
- Rapid, e-first publication of articles
- Professional copyediting and typesetting
- Free online color figures
- Free inclusion of videos and multimedia
- Open access publication option at a low cost
- 5 free downloads from the SPIE Digital Library for authors
- Integration with Code Ocean, a cloud-based code development and publishing platform
Receive Email Alerts