The Journal of Electronic Imaging, copublished by IS&T and SPIE, publishes papers in all technology areas that make up the field of electronic imaging and are normally considered in the design, engineering, and applications of electronic imaging systems.
Development and analysis of a real-time system for automated detection of improvised explosive device indicators from ground vehicles
Dennis W. J. M. van de Wouw et al.
Performance analysis and formative assessment of visual trackers using PETS critical infrastructure surveillance datasets
Longzhen Li, Tahir Nawaz, and James M. Ferryman
Video introduction to the journal
- Rigorous and prompt peer review
- Rapid, e-first publication of articles
- Professional copyediting and typesetting
- Free online color figures
- Free inclusion of videos and multimedia
- Open access publication option at a low cost
- 5 free downloads from the SPIE Digital Library for authors
- Integration with Code Ocean, a cloud-based code development and publishing platform
Receive Email Alerts