The Journal of Medical Imaging covers fundamental and translational research, as well as applications, focused on medical imaging, which continue to yield physical and biomedical advancements in the early detection, diagnostics, and therapy of disease as well as in the understanding of normal.
Tissue classification in intercostal and paravertebral ultrasound using spectral analysis of radiofrequency backscatter
J.D. Klingensmith et al.
Heuristic neural network approach in histological sections detection of hydatidiform mole
P. Palee et al.
Video Introduction to the Journal
- Articles are deposited into PubMed Central on behalf of the author, with full-text access available one year after publication
- Rapid, e-first publication of articles
- Professional copyediting and typesetting
- Rigorous peer review
- Free online color figures
- Free inclusion of videos and multimedia content
- 5 free downloads for authors from the SPIE Digital Library
- Open access publication option at a low cost
- Integration with Code Ocean, a cloud-based code development and publishing platform
Receive Email Alerts