The Journal of Medical Imaging covers fundamental and translational research, as well as applications, focused on medical imaging, which continue to yield physical and biomedical advancements in the early detection, diagnostics, and therapy of disease as well as in the understanding of normal.
Ex vivo Raman spectroscopy mapping of lung tissue: label-free molecular characterization of nontumorous and cancerous tissues
M. Bourbousson et al.
Special Section on Advances in Breast Imaging
Guest Editors: Elizabeth A. Krupinski, Susan Astley, Martin Tornai, Robert Marti, and Reyer Zwiggelaar
Video Introduction to the Journal
- Articles are deposited into PubMed Central on behalf of the author, with full-text access available one year after publication
- Rapid, e-first publication of articles
- Professional copyediting and typesetting
- Rigorous peer review
- Free online color figures
- Free inclusion of videos and multimedia content
- 5 free downloads for authors from the SPIE Digital Library
- Open access publication option at a low cost
- Integration with Code Ocean, a cloud-based code development and publishing platform
Receive Email Alerts