The Journal of Micro/Nanolithography, MEMS, and MOEMS (JM3) publishes papers on the science, development, and practice of lithographic, fabrication, packaging, and integration technologies necessary to address the needs of the electronics, MEMS, MOEMS, and photonics industries. The wide range of such devices includes biomedical microdevices, microfluidics, sensors and actuators, adaptive optics, and digital micromirrors. The scope is broad to facilitate synergy and interest between the communities served by the journal.
Tilted beam scanning electron microscopy, 3-D metrology for microelectronics industry
Charles Valade et al.
Special Section on Control of Integrated Circuit Patterning Variance, Part 4: Placement and Critical Dimension, Edge to Edge Overlay
Guest Editor: Alexander Starikov
Video introduction to the journal
- Rigorous and prompt peer review
- Rapid, e-first publication of articles
- Professional copyediting and typesetting
- Free online color figures
- Free inclusion of videos and multimedia
- Open access publication option at a low cost
- 5 free downloads from the SPIE Digital Library for authors
- Integration with Code Ocean, a cloud-based code development and publishing platform
Receive Email Alerts