The Journal of Nanophotonics (JNP) is an online journal focusing on the fabrication and application of nanostructures that facilitate the generation, propagation, manipulation, and detection of light from the infrared to the ultraviolet regimes. The scope extends to theory, modeling and simulation, experimentation, instrumentation, and application.
Design of all-optical universal logic gates using mode-conversion in single silicon microring resonator
Gaurav K. Bharti et al.
Surface-enhanced Raman scattering of hydroquinone assisted by gold nanorods
Rodrigo Cabrera-Alonso et al.
Video introduction to the journal
- Rigorous and timely peer review process
- Rapid publication
- Professional copyediting and typesetting
- Free online color figures
- Free inclusion of video and multimedia content
- 5 free downloads from the SPIE Digital Library for authors
- Open access publication option at a low cost
- Eligibility for annual best paper award
- Integration with Code Ocean, a cloud-based code development and publishing platform
Receive Email Alerts