The Journal of Photonics for Energy (JPE) covers fundamental and applied research areas focused on the applications of photonics for renewable energy harvesting, conversion, storage, distribution, monitoring, consumption, and efficient usage.
Review on methods for improving the thermal and ambient stability of perovskite solar cells
Y. Zhou, J. Hu, et al.
Special Section on Solar Energy Solutions for Electricity and Water Supply in Rural Areas
Guest Editors: Kerstin Wydra, Fatima Toor, Martina Jaskolski, and Nikolaos Tzoupanos
Video Introduction to the Journal
- Rigorous and prompt peer review
- Rapid publication of articles
- Professional copyediting and typesetting
- Free online color figures
- Free inclusion of videos and multimedia content
- 5 free downloads from the SPIE Digital Library for authors
- Open access publication option at a low cost
- Integration with Code Ocean, a cloud-based code development and publishing platform
Receive Email Alerts