The Journal of Photonics for Energy (JPE) covers fundamental and applied research areas focused on the applications of photonics for renewable energy harvesting, conversion, storage, distribution, monitoring, consumption, and efficient usage.
Poly(vinyl pyrrolidone)-modified metal oxide anode interlayers for stable organic solar cells
H.A. Kavuri et al.
Bridging the p-type transparent conductive materials gap: synthesis approaches for disperse valence band materials
A.N. Fioretti and M. Morales-Masis
Video Introduction to the Journal
- Rigorous and prompt peer review
- Rapid publication of articles
- Professional copyediting and typesetting
- Free online color figures
- Free inclusion of videos and multimedia content
- 5 free downloads from the SPIE Digital Library for authors
- Open access publication option at a low cost
- Integration with Code Ocean, a cloud-based code development and publishing platform
Receive Email Alerts