Editor-in-Chief: David A. Boas, Boston University
Neurophotonics covers advances in optical technology applicable to study of the brain and their impact on the basic and clinical neuroscience applications.
Announcement: Neurophotonics is now a fully open access journal. Authors of accepted papers are required to pay an article processing charge of $1675. Discounts may apply. Click here for more details.
Denoising of neuronal signal from mixed systemic low-frequency oscillation using peripheral measurement as noise regressor in near-infrared imaging
Sutoko et al.
Comparison of speed versus complexity effects on the hemodynamic response of the trail making test in block designs
D. Rosenbaum et al.
Review of transcranial photobiomodulation for major depressive disorder: targeting brain metabolism, inflammation, oxidative stress, and neurogenesis
Paolo Cassano et al. (2016)
Peng Wan, Jingtan Zhu, Jianyi Xu, Yusha Li, Tingting Yu, Dan Zhu (2018)
Probing amyloid protein aggregation with optical superresolution methods: from the test tube to models of disease
Clemens F. Kaminski, Gabriele S. Kaminski Schierle (2016)
Assessment of pathological features in Alzheimer’s disease brain tissue with a large field-of-view visible-light optical coherence microscope
Antonia Lichtenegger et al. (2018)
Adaptive algorithm utilizing acceptance rate for eliminating noisy epochs in block-design functional near-infrared spectroscopy data: application to study in attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder children
Stephanie Sutoko et al. (2018)
Eran Segev et al. (2017)
Borja Blanco, Monika Molnar, César Caballero-Gaudes (2018)
Robel Dagnew et al. (2017)
Colin T. Sullender et al. (2018)
Atypical neural modulation in the right prefrontal cortex during an inhibitory task with eye gaze in autism spectrum disorder as revealed by functional near-infrared spectroscopy
Takahiro Ikeda et al. (2018)
Video introduction to the journal
- Articles are deposited into PubMed Central on behalf of the author, with full-text access available one year after publication
- Rigorous and prompt peer review (median time from submission to first decision: 38 days)
- Rapid, e-first publication of articles (median time from acceptance to online publication, including copyediting and typesetting: 22 days)
- Professional copyediting and typesetting
- Free online color figures
- Free inclusion of videos and multimedia content
- 5 free downloads for authors from the SPIE Digital Library
- Open access publication option at a low cost
- Integration with Code Ocean, a cloud-based code development and publishing platform