Neurophotonics is an open access journal covering advances in optical technology applicable to study of the brain and their impact on the basic and clinical neuroscience applications.
In vivo brain imaging with multimodal optical coherence microscopy in a mouse model of thromboembolic photochemical stroke
H. Dolezyczek et al.
Disinhibition-assisted long-term potentiation in the prefrontal-amygdala pathway via suppression of somatostatin-expressing interneurons
W. Ito, B. Fusco, and A. Morozov
Video introduction to the journal
- Rigorous, prompt peer review
- Rapid publication of articles
- Professional copyediting and typesetting
- Immediate gold open access for all published papers
- Articles deposited into PubMed Central on behalf of the author
- Integration with Code Ocean, a cloud-based code development and publishing platform
- 5 free downloads from the SPIE Digital Library
Receive Email Alerts