Get the most out of the SPIE Digital Library:
User Guide: We created this User Guide that explains features and will help you to better navigate the site.
Taxonomy: Our taxonomy of 4,000+ terms powers related content recommendations and search to return the most relevant results.
Presentation Recordings: Presentation recordings from SPIE conferences are featured on the Conference Presentations page as well as embedded on proceedings article pages and include the following features:
- Published 3–4 weeks following the conference, with speaker permission
- Shows video of the slides and animations synchronized with speaker audio
- Interactive, searchable transcripts translatable into 25 languages coming this fall
- Access is included for Digital Library subscribing institutions
- Recordings may be purchased individually or viewed with personal subscriptions
- Closed Captioned to aid usability
- Recorded plenaries are open access
Full-Text HTML: All articles, proceedings papers dating back to 2014, and SPIE Field Guide and Spotlight eBooks are displayed in HTML format in addition to the downloadable PDF format.
Personalization Tools: Creating a free personal account allows you to save citations to a personal library and sign up for different types of email alerts.
Off-Site Access for Institutional Subscribers: After creating and signing into a free personal account while on your organization's network, users at subscribing organizations will be affiliated with the organization's subscription and will have full off-site access.
- Built In-House: The SPIE Digital Library was built in-house by internal staff, allowing for greater flexibility, responsiveness, and a site that will better house SPIE's unique content and better serve our community. Please let us know of any features you would like to see in the future.
Questions? Need assistance?
If you have any questions or require assistance, please contact our support team by:
Phone: 1 888 902 0894 (North America)
or +1 360 685 5580 (Rest of World).